Friday, June 5, 2009

Ecumenism Means You, Too: Ordinary Christians and the Quest for Christian Unity

For the next couple of weeks I'm finalizing the manuscript for my forthcoming book Ecumenism Means You, Too: Ordinary Christians and the Quest for Christian Unity, which will be published later this year by Cascade Books. This will be a brief popular introduction to the modern ecumenical movement aimed at laypersons, who are the movement's most important participants. I'll share more information about the book as its publication date nears.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, Dr. Harmon! The new book sounds very interesting; I'll look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr. Harmon. I enjoyed your classes and I am looking forward to reading your newer works.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Harmon, So nice to "find" you here (hat tip to Sara Eddleton for pointing it out). Looking forward to your insights here as well as in your forthcoming book.

    Grace and peace,
    Sarah McCoy
    http://godonlyknows.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Looking forward to being able to keep up with your work!
    jonathan stepp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you all! Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking forward to our continued conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news! I was thinking there needed to be an entry-level work for Baptists who couldn't quite sit through Towards Baptist Catholicity. Now how about advanced signed copies at CBF? :-)

    ReplyDelete